Experience 7 to 8 Years
Salary 30 to 35k
· Maintain and interpret site drawings, topographical drawings, construction drawings, rebar drawing and rebar schedules.
· Setting out from the contract drawings/information, carry out surveys as and when required.
· Be able to use robotic instruments, GPS instruments, lasers, levels etc.
· Ensure works are carried out as per the contract drawings and specification.
· Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports and records.
· Provide as built information.
· Ensure gangs are working correctly, implement and maintain permits to dig and other relevant permits (if applicable). Assist/have responsibility for the Health and Safety matters on site.
· Communicate with the site manager/rest of the site team and assist with the organising of the site, this would include materials, forecasting materials / plant required and sub-contract management.
· Be able to attend meetings/deal with the client/inspectors if the site manager cannot attend.
· Be a point of contact for the clerk of works/client/gangers/sub-contractors to assist with the progression of works and carry out any inspections required with any required party.
· Assist with inputting information/durations to programme of works.
· Be fully conversant with AutoCad and be able to extract data from it for site purposes.
· Be able to use other programmes to calculate volumes, DTMs etc, this would be a programme such as AutoCad Civil 3d/NRG/N4CE/LSS etc.
· Assist with tender preparation, be able to calculate volumes / material take offs / material forecasting from drawings.
· Be able to run sections on their own (or a site).
· Be able to step up from reporting to a site manager/foreman etc to be the responsible person.
· Be able to organise labour / plant / materials to achieve programme dates.
|Experience||7 - 8 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||Microsoft Office AutoCAD Site Supervision Shuttering Site Engineering Site Execution|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.