Professional experience developing and implementing new security systems, security
programmes, protocols, and system maintenance
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate
technical information to a non-technical audience, are required.
- Extensive knowledge of data communications, as well as network experience with
operating systems and tools.
- Understanding of a wide range of current and emerging technologies
Knowledge of information security solutions, such as data loss prevention, intrusion
detection and prevention, network security monitoring, and vulnerability management
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Assessments And Penetration Testing For Web And Network
Knowledge about Nessus, Nmap, Burp Suite, Advance IP etc Tools.
- Good Understanding Of Owasp Top 10 And Application Security Audits
- Understanding of security monitoring and identification concepts
- Good Knowledge of Networking Concepts and Network Infra Audit
- Good analytical, interpersonal skill
- Cyber Security related certifications will add-on
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, M.C.A|
|Key Skills||Network Security Merchant Banking International Finance Information Security Vulnerability Assessment Security Analyst|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.