1. Expert in maintenance management with proficient trouble shooting skills.
2. Strong operational analytical skills.
3. Proven ability to multitask
4. Excellent communication and ability to relate well with people at all level
5. Strong Machine maintenance techniques and efficient maintenance skills of equipment’s.
6. Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
Job Description -
1. Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
2. Plan routine maintenance of plant equipment and machinery
3. Analyze breakdowns, diagnose faults and supervise time critical equipment repairs.
4. The implementation of preventive maintenance programs
5. The checking of expense forecasts for maintenance activities and facility renewal
6. Enactment of alert safety bulletins, non-conformance reports and failure reports, by actuation of relevant activities
7. Collaboration in modification to plants and equipment to ensure operating capacity of the same
Qualification - Bachelor's degree in the field of mechanical engineering
Experience - Minimum 2 Years’ experience of maintenance
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Plant Maintenance PLC Mechanical Maintenance Electrical Maintenance Preventive Maintenance Repair Maintenance Executive|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.