Salary -upto 18000-20000/-(As per experience negotiable)
Openings - 2
Job Description -
Involved in the electrical design for various projects.
· Working on high/low voltage, telecommunications, fire alarm, and security systems.
· Drawing up electrical calculations for a building's energy, load, photometric and voltage drop, etc. Managing all project-related correspondence and documents.
· Planning and organizing projects.
· Coming up with accurate estimates and quotes for electrical work.
· Adjusting a project's priorities and milestones based upon a customer’s changing needs, resource availability, and job requirements.
· Providing regular feedback on the operation concerns and issues to stakeholders and senior managers.
· Monitoring a project's budget by reviewing a project technicians’ job time and material costs.
· Carrying out staff performance appraisals.
· Ensuring that all Health & Safety processes and procedures are followed.
· Collecting data on low, medium and high voltage electrical systems.
· Showing clients around a building site and explaining electrical systems to them.
· Planning and scheduling resources to meet project goals.
· cable termination & laying
· Read drawings
· Technical Inputs after reading drawing
· Documentation knowledge should be Strong
· Handling vendor and client technical queries
· Knowledge of VFD’S , DOL Starters, Looping, Wire sizes, Motors, Sensors, RFD’s
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Electrical engineer Electrical Maintenance Electrical Repair|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.