The Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of financial operations and employee relations. This position reports directly to the company President.
The Accounting Manager’s responsibilities include the accurate and timely preparation and analyses of all facets of the financial operations of the company, including financial statement preparation, cash management, budget preparation and analyses, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and all other fiscally related duties. The Accounting Manager’s responsibilities will also include handling employee relations, recruitment, retention, termination, policies and procedures, employee benefits, payroll, and may perform other administrative duties as required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for all aspects of accounting (accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, general ledger entries, bank reconciliation, credit card expense report reconciliation, cash applications, collections, and payroll)
• Responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial processing, month end close, cash management reports, and balance sheet reconciliation
• Responsible for cash management, including performing international wire transfers, ACH payments, and maintaining lines of credit
• Maintain professional banking relationships
• Process new customer credit references and assign credit limits and terms
• Coordinate and direct the development and preparation of budgets, forecasts, and projections
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Review payroll taxes and ensure timely payment of payroll and corporate taxes by payroll service
• Prepare State Sales & Use Taxes: quarterly; semi-annually; or annually for CA, CT, FL, GA, & PA
• Maintain foreign currency exchange tables
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, bank reports, and various detailed analysis reports, including MISC-1099 for sales agents
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com|
|Key Skills||ACCOUNTING HEAD accounts payable accounts receivable general ledger bank reconciliation Accounts Officer Account Head Accounting Specialist|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.