1) Analysing solar plant location and preparing site-specific solar module layout.
Visiting the site, collecting necessary data, and preparing structural and concrete
2) Preparing and co-ordinating detailed designs of superstructures as well as substructures for
RCC and Steel Industrial buildings, PEB structures, canopies, etc.
3) Studying different types of solar MMS, analyzing structural stability under heavy wind loads,
and modifying solar MMS considering specific wind speeds.
4) Working in AutoCAD, SketchUp, STAAD Pro, and Ansys to design and develop sitespecific solar module mounting structures (MMS).
5) Coordinating with the business development, procurement, and projects teams to manage,
optimize and customize solar MMS.
6) Understand and Interpret the Geotechnical Investigation Report for the design of the
foundation system. Design of foundations especially different types of pile foundations
(bored cast-in-situ, rammed, helical), as per soil conditions.
7) Providing structural design and drawings by taking engineering input from technical
specifications of the project and ensuring optimum RCC and Steel structure design solution
8) Performing independently along with the draftsmen incorporating the GA, Construction
drawings, design reports, and BOQs of utility-scale solar PV projects
9) Demonstrating the design at client office locations or end clients, if required.
10) Guiding the drafting team from time to time and ensuring the deliverable targets for the
projects shall also be open for the site visits in India and abroad during the construction of
structures for checking.
11) Coordinating and developing design criteria and construction specifications.
12) Preparing and monitoring schedules for deliverables. Attend project coordination meetings
and liaise with the site team, and clients.
13) Creating and maintaining technical documentation
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Staad Pro ETABS ProKon SACS|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.