Position - Quality Engineer
Vacancy - 1 Nos.
Duty Hour - 9 Hours
Experience - 1 Year And Above
Salary Depends On Interview
1) Knowledge of Measuring Instrument Micrometer , Vernier Caliper , Bore Gauge , Trimos Height Gauge.
2) Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
3) Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
4) Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
5) Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
6) Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
7) Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
8) Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
9) Supervise the production process.
10) Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Person||Impact HR Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal,Pacnhvati|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.