Write code that meets standard and delivery guidelines.
- Mentor other engineers on the team to develop high-quality software and perform code
- Work with the team to break user stories into tasks and delegate them to the team
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient
microservices distributed architecture.
- Analyze solutions and help implement engineering best practices.
- Work with Project Managers for timely delivery and forecast.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers on technical issues. Perform blameless RCAs when
issues occur and take ownership to resolve issues.
Additionally, you’ll get opportunities to:
- Work with the Product owner to write and brainstorm user stories.
- Interact directly with the clients and understand their requirements by working closely
with the sales and customer support team.
- Consistently align teams with organization goals and product roadmap
What you bring in:
- Strong experience with backend programming languages and technologies like
- Golang (minimum 2-year experience)
- Protobuf and gRPC
- RESTful APIs
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Medium level experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL database concepts.
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code.
- Proven ability to work with multiple teams, multitasking and prioritizing.
- Experience with Git, JIRA and Agile working methodology.
- Experience with design patterns, Event-Driven architecture and Domain Driven Designs.
- Competitive compensation
- A chance to work and contribute to SaaStack, Appointy’s low code platform.
- Merit-Based career opportunities and to grow your career with an organization that’s
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Hospitalization, health life insurance, and accident coverage
- Flexible hours and remote working flexibility
- Transparency and visibility throughout a fast-paced, successful growth organization
- Access to Appointy’s state of the
|Experience||5 - 6 Years|
|Salary||17 Lac To 22 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.C.A, B.B.A, M.C.A, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Senior Software Engineer|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.