1. Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper
2. Greet and welcome guests
3. Answer questions and address complaints
4. Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
5. Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
6. Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
7. Check, sort and forward emails
8. Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
9. Keep updated records and files of the patients
10. Monitor office expenses and costs
11. Preparing and maintaining Doctor’s Marketing Expenses.
12. Coordinating and follow up with the patients.
13. Taking and managing appointments of the patients.
14. Keep tracking and maintaining records of the clinical expenses.
15. Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.B.A, B.Com|
|Key Skills||Front Office Executive Patient Coordinator Front desk Executive Cabin Crew|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.