Senior Civil Project Engineer
1. Assess Project and Its Requirements.
2. Assess the Impact and Feasibility of Site Due Diligence, Preliminary Layout and Up to the Final Engineering Design.
3. Prepare Architectural Drawings and Schematic Designs Based On Project Requirements.
4. Study and Assess Drawings, Plans, Specifications and other Documents Relating to Construction Projects.
5. Determine Budget, Project Schedules and Scope of Work and Deploy Appropriate Staff.
6. Direct, Lead and Support other Engineering and Skilled Personnel in Managing and Executing Multiple Tasks and
7. Lead and Direct Onsite Construction Teams.
8. Collaborate and Interact with Construction Teams, Architects and Outside Project Developers and Consultants.
9. Manage Deliverables On Time and Within the Budget.
10. Initiate and Ensure Standard Civil Engineering Discipline in Drawings and Plans.
11. Adhere to the Best Practices, Standards and Procedures of the Company
12. Should also have Basic Knowledge of Tally.
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||Civil Project Engineering civil engineering|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||HR Impact, B-8, Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal, Nashik-2|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.