1) Analyze Survey Reports, Maps, Drawings, Blueprints, Aerial Photography, and other Topographical or Geologic Data to Plan Projects.
2) Plan and Design Transportation or Hydraulic Systems and Structures, Following Construction and Government Standards, Using Design Software and Drawing Tools.
3) Compute Load and Grade Requirements, Water Flow Rates, and Material Stress Factors to Determine Design Specifications.
4) Inspect Project Sites to Monitor Progress and Ensure Conformance to Design Specifications and Safety or Sanitation Standards.
5) Direct Construction, Operations, and Maintenance Activities At Project Site.
6) Direct or Participate in Surveying to Lay Out Installations and Establish Reference Points, Grades, and Elevations to Guide Construction.
7) Estimate Quantities and Cost of Materials, Equipment, or Labor to Determine Project Feasibility.
8) Prepare or Present Public Reports, such as Bid Proposals, Deeds, Environmental Impact Statements, and Property and Right-of-way Descriptions.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||Civil Engineering|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Impact HR, B-8, Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal, Nashik|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.