– load/unload parts, distinguishing and identifying proper tooling/collets/fixtures
– programming and set up CNC to complete new product and different functions
– change the tooling of the CNC machine
– observe machine operation to verify accuracy of machine settings and to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometer and dial caliper.
– adjust machine control, including part process.
– as agreed, inspects tools for sharpness and usability, deburr and report concerns to Line Manager
– verify “first piece inspection” using appropriate measuring instruments
– post edit CNC programme to “fine tune” process for optimum performance
– generally monitor the work being undertaken and completed, testing and taking critical measurements to identify problems and the need for adjustment and to immediately make any adjustments as necessary
– undertake CNC, inspection, maintenance and cleaning (including fluid check etc)
– maintain accurate data/records/documentation associated with your work
– carry out planned tasks in accordance with contract/agreed requirements on services and associated systems
– carry out tasks within allotted time limits
|1 - 2 Years
|2 Lac To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.
|Manufacturing / Production / Quality
|Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree
|Technician Surface Grinding Boring Turning Conventional Milling Gear Hobbing Turner
|Impact HR Solutions
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.