– overall stock control and management of the tool room for the organisation including the development, performance and maintenance of the tool room and stock control to produce smooth and efficient system and delivery solution, maximising performance & profitability against pre-agreed targets and control.
– ensuring that the team understands the mechanism of the tool room and their role within the organisation and the duties of your team
– responsibility to adhere to budgets and plan to maximise profitability
– meet your targets and those of the team and organisation as a whole
– the smooth running of the team and organisation as a whole
– contribute to training and development of the team and organisation as a whole
– assist Line Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
– maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory, regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. ISO certification
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Assistant Manager Tool Room|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.