Designation: Management Representative (MR) & QC Officer
Reporting to: Director
The Management Representative (MR) of the organization’s “Mr.” as a Management Representative (MR) who, irrespective of other responsibilities has defined authority for
1) A Management Representative is appointed and given authority by top management to manage, monitor, evaluate and co-ordinate the QMS. The appointment is done to enhance affective and efficient operation & improvement of the QMS.
2) The representative reports to top management and communicates with the customers and other interested parties on matters pertaining to the QMS.
3) Ensuring that Quality System is established implemented and maintained in accordance with applicable ISO 9001:2015 standard without design responsibility & service provision.
4) Reporting to the management on the performance of the Quality Management System and to review for its effectiveness.
5) Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
6) The Management Representative (MR) also is a responsible for liaison with external parties on matters relating to company’s Quality System.
7) Arrange Training.
8) Review Internal Audit Report.
9) Review ISO 9001:2015 implementation.
10) Plan resource & training.
11) Conduct MRM / MOM.
12) Implement QMS.
13) Control on document.
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduate Diploma, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Management Representative (MR) & QC Officer|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.