1. Lead critical power projects.
2. Support customers and In-house (Sales, Admin and Operations).
3. Install and commission critical power supply equipment and associated electrical equipment.
4. Maintain and service critical power supply equipment and associated electrical equipment.
5. Provide supervisory and technical support to colleagues and communicate with staff at all levels.
6. Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected by Metartec are understood and met.
7. Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred back to the appropriate staff within
Metartec to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients.
8. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times, consistent with client and company
expectations, and in doing so help to promote the image of the Company.
9. Set a good example to colleagues by observing and obeying all company rules and regulations,
complying with all site regulations, and safeguarding Company property.
10. Set a good example to colleagues by completing all necessary Company documentation
punctually and in accordance with any guidelines or schedules issued (including Time Sheets,
Staff Expense Claims, site reports, etc.).
11. Attend all training courses and meetings as required by Metartec and oversee development of
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||PLC Cable Laying Electrical Service Engineer|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.