• Meeting with development managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
• Analyzing existing programs for modification purposes.
• Researching and designing new software systems, websites, programs, and applications.
• Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
• Troubleshooting and debugging code.
• Verifying and deploying software systems.
• Evaluating user feedback.
• Recommending and executing program improvements.
• Maintaining software code and security systems.
• Creating technical documents and training staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information technology.
• Hands on experience on ASP.net.
• Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including AnglularJS, Git, GitHub, and .NET.
• Experience with object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
• Familiarity with Agile development technologies.
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team or individually on a project.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
UG: BCA in Computers
PG:MCA in Computers
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A|
|Key Skills||Asp Dot Net Developer|
|Contact Person||Impact HR Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal,Pacnhvati|
(11)Content WritingView More
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.