Job Summary- Checking fitment of the applicant’s system (Laptop, PC, etc), as per process requirement to enroll as a teacher with Whitehat Junior.
(Requires executive to take remote access of the applicant’s system)
Responsibilities and Duties
• Excellent oral communication skills in English with a passion to resolve customer queries successfully and quickly
• Understanding Operating Systems like Windows 7,8,10 and MacOS.
• Troubleshooting Network and Internet Issues for Clients. • Fixing Software and Drivers on Client Systems.
• Understanding of Settings and Control Panel Options. • Fixing Issues in Device Manager and External Devices.
• Understanding Latest Privacy Settings and Access Control in Devices • Setting Up System using Remote Desktop Connections like AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc
• Adept at technology to troubleshoot and ensure smooth online class experience. • Active listening skills, patience and detail obsession to maintain call logs.
• A bachelor’s degree is required. Graduate in Computer Science/IT or strong passion for devise and software tech debugging is preferred.
• Min. 1-2 years relevant experience (Freshers can apply too).
Salary: 2.5LPA to 3LPA (upto 21k in hand) Based on last drawn + Plus performance incentive upto 12k/month.
Work Hours: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Monday-Saturday)
0 - 2 Years
2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.
IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering
Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A
Technical Support Executive helpdesk email support chat support
Impact HR n KM Solutions
HR Impact, B-8, Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal, Nashik-2