1. Recruitment & Selection
• Scheduling & organization interviews.
• Advertising vacancies, screening and short listing resumes
• Conduct reference checks & document verification on possible candidates.
• Advertised Recruitment, Walk-in Recruitment
• Working with other department to plan future staff needs.
2. On boarding & Induction:
• Complete the joining formalities of new joiners along with HR induction
• Issuing appointment letter, I Cards, SIM Cards and Uniforms to new joiners
• Resume report, Work with uniform report, Weekly performance report, Monthly Performance report.
• Preparing Final settlements, Gratuity, leave salary and all employee benefits
• Manpower Budget VS Actual report
• Designed Policies and Various HR Forms and Induction Program.
• Tracking attendance, maintaining leave records, PF records, issue letters, etc.
4 Payroll Process:
• Capture the details of leaves of all employees by the 30th of the month
• Salary Management & Handle Attendance
• Salary Components and salary fixation
• Employee and CTC master data
• Attendance and Processing cycle
• Statutory compliances (taxation, PF & ESIC)
• Full and Final Settlement
• Managing Payroll Queries
• Gratuity, leave salary
• Prepare the templates of salary processing (arrears, advance, incentive, CUG, other deductions, other income, penalty, leave encashment & attendance etc.)
5. Attendance Management
• Daily Attendance
• Managed & Maintained employee records.
• Leave Management
• Personal file maintain all employee
• Security Management
• Facilities Management
• Fire safety
• First Aid
• Vendor management (Service contracts)
7. Employee performance
• Review of weekly performance, and mailing all Departments/Employees their respective Targets and awarding them upon completion of the same.
• Assist the HRM / AM –HR during the various award / reward programs.
• Send birthday greetings, coordinate & celebrate e
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Professional Degree, B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||HR Executive Hr generalist hr trainee hr management|
|Contact Person||Impact HR n KM Solutions|
|Address||Ravi Chamber Basement, Below Laminate Gallery , Near Canada Corner Signal|